Los Angeles Rat Trapping and Removal
We’re a family-owned company who serves both families and businesses for their animal removal needs, including rat trapping and mouse trapping in the Los Angeles area. At All Star Animal Trapping, you can depend on us to capture wild animals and rodents with a humane approach. You can count on us when it comes to catching pests, rodents, and urban wildlife at the lowest possible cost with the highest possible quality. If you’re in need of humane mouse or rat trapping, call us today at (323) 540-2011.
Rodent Removal: Hire a Rat Trapper
When a rat or a mouse gets into your home or business office, you’ll need a private animal removal service immediately. That’s where All Star Animal Trapping comes into the picture. It’s dangerous to try to solve your rodent problem alone, which is why you can rely on us for our expertise. No matter where these rodents are located – whether it’s inside of your walls or your crawl space – we’ll be sure to remove them from your home or business as humanely and efficiently as possible. Remember that rodent removal should always be left to the professionals since mice or rats can possibly be infected with a disease or even suffer from a brain condition that renders them as hostile and/or aggressive.
Mouse Trapping and Rat Trapping
Nobody asks for rats or mice to visit their home or office space. Here in Los Angeles, mouse removal and rat removal is a common request, since homes and offices are a source of food, water, and shelter. We understand how frightening it can be when you first notice a mouse or rat scurry across the room and how important it is to have your rodent issue resolved as quickly as possible. For sanitary reasons, rodents should be captured as soon as possible so that you can experience peace of mind knowing that your house or office is free of pesky rodents. A professional rat trapper from All Star Animal Trapping is the best solution to your rodent issues.
How Do I Prevent Rats, Mice, and Rodents From Entering My Home?
If you’ve ever experienced the unpleasant event of mice or rats entering your home, you’re more than likely going to do your best to prevent it from happening again. Here are a few ways to prevent rats and mice from entering your home or office:
- Invest in rodent repellant. This is very simple and surprisingly affordable. Mint, bay leaves, and mothballs are all common mouse repellants. You can place these natural repellants in the corners of your basement, attic, doors, and near trashcans.
- Maintain a clean home or office space. You can accomplish this by wiping up any liquid or dry food spills as quickly as possible and by vacuuming any food particles on your rugs. If it’s been a while since your house or office has been cleaned, you might want to consult a professional cleaning service.
- Make sure to keep your trash inside of the trash cans, not outside of them. Trash bags are usually full of food, whether it’s leftovers or crumbs. Leaving out a bag of trash is basically a way of inviting mice into your home or office.
- Keep any boxed food properly sealed. If there are any plastic bags inside of the boxed containers, make sure to have it rolled down entirely or clipped. Another option is to place the food inside of glass or plastic containers.
- Adopt a cat. It’s no secret that cats are skilled at hunting and capturing mice, so adopting a fancy feline might be in your best interest in order to prevent rodents from entering your home in the future. Talk about affordable mouse removal!
Don’t be afraid to enter your home or office because of mice or rats. At All Star Animal Trapping, we’ll provide you with humane house and rat removal at an unbeatable cost.